Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Who Knows? Maybe I'll Start Posting Once A Day...(doubt it)

I have not blogged for yonks. Why? I thought I had nothing exciting to blog about, but I have changed my mind...
In the past 2 months, I have been visited by lovely friends, my mum came for a visit, my amazing son turned 3, we went to Falls Festival, Scamander, Hobart. And most importantly I have been working on sorting out some of the things that whizz around in my mind constantly, things that I feel stop me from making the most out of life.
I am loving this year so far!
In 7weeks time, this blog will be written from Aotearoa, Land of the Long White Cloud, New Zealand. My family and I are going back to the Homeland, as we are missing family and friends terribly.
I will miss Tasmania, and the great people I have met. This place is special, well it had to be considering we we only planned to be here 6 months and it has been almost 3 years!!
But here is my last 2 months in photographs...
























3 comments:

  1. woah! you posted! woo hoo! and i'm so glad you did cos these pics are awesome - awesome i tell you. i just love them all, except maybe that hairy-legged guy in the fluro shorts...
    i'm so glad you are happy and enjoying your 2010 so far. very sad though that you are going back to your homeland :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great shots in there Raewyn! Can't believe you are all leaving so soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a feeling I needed to jump on and check your blog and wahla! there it is....new beautiful photos and a fantastic write up on your new year so far!! Love you loads and can't wait for you to make me look as good as hori in pics hahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete